Mark.pk provides a collection of online useful things/valuable supplies, including classified ads, responses, reminders & updates (referred to after now as "the Service") subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to obey these Terms. Also, when using particular Mark.pk services, you agree to obey any related posted guidelines for all Mark.pk services, which may change from time to time.
Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any later changes thereto or become dissatisfied with Mark.pk in any way, your only access to help is to immediately discontinue use of Mark.pk. You are, however, encouraged to inform/complain to our customer care team who will do their best to address your concern(s).
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, based on our power to make final decisions, to change, change or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will become effective immediately upon the posting of that/of it. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes. You can find the latest version of the TERM OF USE at: http://mark.pk/4-terms-conditions/content.html
You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text , images, photos, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the only responsibility of the person from whom such Content commenced. More concretely, you are consummately responsible for all Content that you post, email, sms or otherwise make available via the Service.
You understand that Mark.pk does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, incorrect, be dishonest or otherwise disgusting/obnoxious. What's more, the Mark.pk site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Mark.pk.
Mark.pk makes no representation or warranty as to the (quality of being very close to the truth or true number), completeness or realness of the information contained in any such site.
Your linking to any other website is at your own risk. You agree that you must (figure out the worth, amount, or quality of), and bear all risks connected with, the use of any Content, that you may not depend on said Content, and that at no time will Mark.pk be responsible for damage in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind got/caused as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. - By having your mobile number listed on Mark.pk.com, you agree to receive communication from third parties who may wish to contact you through the site.
You admit/recognize/respond to that Mark.pk does not always approve Content (unless specified), but that Mark.pk will have the right (but not the (responsibility/duty) in its (independent power to make final decisions) to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
4. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The Mark.pk site and Content available through the Service may contain features and abilities to do things that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of Mark.pk, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and (computer files full of information), computer programs, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or people found on or through the Accommodation, including payment and distribution of products (that are bought and sold) or accommodations, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations connected with such dealings, are only between you and such organizations and/or people. You should make whatever (act of asking questions and endeavoring to find the truth about something) you feel obligatory or congruous afore going ahead/moving forward with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You concur that Mark.pk will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort got/caused as the result of any such dealings. If there is an argument between people (who were a component of a study, etc.) on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and concur that Mark.pk is under no (responsibility/obligation) to become involved.In the event that you have an argument with one or more other users, you hereby release Mark.pk, its officers, workers, agents and (people or things that come after something else) in rights from claims, demands and damages (authentic and resulting) of every kind or nature, kenned or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, told people about and secret, arising out of or in any way cognate to such arguments and / or our service.
5. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that makes up/is equal to copyright violation, or your copyright/patent rights have been otherwise violated, please tell Mark.pk agent for written statement/attention of claims of copyright or other copyright/patent violation ("Agent"), at info@Mark.pk and we will (ask lots of questions about/try to find the truth about) the matter.We reserve the right to abstract content where we have grounds for suspecting the contravention of these terms or of any party's rights. Please provide our Agent with the following:
a) Identify the material on the Mark.pk site that you claim is violating, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
b) A verbal expression by you that you have a good faith credence that the argument use is not approved by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,etc;
c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of (the crime of) lying in court that (1) the above information in your Written statement/attention is (very close to the truth or true number), and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are approved to act for that owner;
d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e) Your physical or electronic signature.
Mark.pk will remove the violating posting(s), subject to the procedures organized and listed in the related Act or Law.
6. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
7 . CONDUCT
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that violates any law or regulation;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party private (or unique) rights, including privacy and (being talked about a lot on TV, online, etc.) rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Mark all of the license rights granted (in this/within this);
- that violates any of the previous copyright/patent rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, (based on a written agreement) or (related to trusting someone with something valuable) relationship(s);
- that is harmful, violent and cruel, illegal, threatening, (teasing and threatening over and over again in a mean way), insulting to God, (related to lies that damaged someone's reputation), obscene, (created only to arouse people sexually), paedophilic, libellous, harmful of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, (related to groups of people who have the same history) disgusting/obnoxious, criticizing, relating or encouraging hiding illegally-gotten money or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise illegal in any manner at all;
- that (teases and threatens over and over again in a mean way), insults/makes worse, threatens/makes scared or is hateful towards any individual or group of people on the basis of religion, (male/female status), sexual (inborn pattern of romantic and sexual interest and identity), race, (family and cultural characteristics), age, or disability;
- that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or needed thing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the person (who is applying for something).
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's clear permission;
- that (pretends to be) any person or thing/business, including, but not limited to, an Mark employee, or falsely states or otherwise wrongly shows an association with a person or thing/business;
- lies to or is dishonest to/lies to the (destination for a letter) about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is extremely offensive or menacing in nature;
- that is false, dishonest, sneaky and false, dishonest, misinformative, or makes up/is equal to "bait and switch" offer;
- that makes up/is equal to or contains "pyramid big plans/layouts/dishonest plans," "associate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or (without being requested) advertisements of a commercial nature;
- that makes up/is equal to or contains any form of advertising or asking for/encouraging if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not selected/named for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to Mark users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by Mark;
- that (tells people about a business) any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by related law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or controlled by related law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, eradicate or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the (conventional/ commonly and customary/ salubrious) flow of conversation with a an inordinate amount of/an exorbitant quantity of number of messages (flooding attack) to the Accommodation, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' faculty to utilize the Accommodation; or
- that employs bamboozling email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to dissimulate the inchoation of Content transmitted through the Accommodation.
Also, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make (without being requested) contact with anyone for any commercial purport, categorically, contact any utilizer to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement for such utilizer; or to "stalk" or otherwise (tease and threaten perpetually again in a mean way) anyone;
- make any libellous or (related to lies that damaged someone's reputation) comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or things/businesses for commercial or illegal purposes;
- utilize automated denotes, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining implements, or the relish to download or scrape data from the Accommodation, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public storehouses (of old things) (e.g. storage of old things.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post Content that is outside the local area or not pellucidly connected with or cognate to the local area, perpetually again post the same or virtually the same Content, or otherwise (force (on people)/cause an inconvenient situation) adamant or (surprisingly more than you would expect) astronomically immense loads on our servers and other (fundamental equipment needed for a business or society to operate);
- post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple city-based areas;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by Mark or start/work at any activity that disrupts, reduces the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or damages/weakens the ability to do things of, the Service or the Website.
8. FEATURED ADS
Featured Ads are subject to the Terms listed (in this/within this), as well as added/more terms of service
9. PAID POSTINGS
We may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee is an access fee permitting Content to be posted in a selected/named area. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and obedience of the Term Of Use. All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that Content is removed from the Service for violating the Term Of Use
10. POSTING AGENTS
a) E-mails/SMS related to your account,
b) Introduction of new services on Clickindia and/or features in your account,
c) Newsletters that you are subscribed to,
d) Updates about changes in our policies,
e) Occasional mailers of third party services.
Posting Agents are not allowed to post Content for others
a) Deleting your posts and/or other information
b) (removing from service/turning off) your account
c) Unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications
11. NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and accede that sending unsolicited email advertisements to Mark.pk email addresses or through Mark.pk computer systems, which is expressly proscribed by these Terms, will utilize or cause to be used Mark.pk servers. Any unauthorized utilization of Mark.pk computer systems is a infringement of these Terms and certain federal and verbalize laws. Such contravention may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and malefactor penalties.
12. LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You admit/recognize/respond to that Mark.pk may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the greatest possible number of days that Content will be kept/held by the Service, the greatest possible number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that Mark.pk has no responsibility or (responsibility for/blame for) the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You admit/recognize/respond to that Mark.pk reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue the Service (or any part of that/of it) with or (without anybody being told).
13. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
Mark.pk grants you a inhibited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Accommodation for your own personal use. This license does not include:
(i) access to the Accommodation by Posting Agents; or
(ii) any accumulation, aggregation, facsimileing, duplication, exhibit or derivative utilization of the Accommodation nor any utilization of data mining, robots, spiders, or kindred data accumulating and extraction implements for any purport unless expressly sanctioned by Mark.pk.
A circumscribed exception to
(iii) is provided to general purport internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such implements to amass information for the sole purport of displaying hyperlinks to the Accommodation, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses utilizing a facilely identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purport internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other accommodation that specializes in relegated listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, accommodations, or personals, or which is in the business of providing relegated ad listing accommodations.
Mark.pk sanctions you to exhibit on your website, or engender a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the Accommodation so long as such use is for non commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media). If the total number of such postings exhibited or linked to on your website exceeds one hundred (100) postings, your utilization will be postulated to be in infringement of the Term Of Avail, absent express sanction granted by Mark.pk to do so. You may additionally engender a hyperlink to the domicile page of Mark.pk sites so long as the link does not portray Mark.pk, its employees, or its affiliates in a mendacious, illuding, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
Utilization of the Accommodation beyond the scope of sanctioned access granted to you by Mark.pk immediately terminates verbally expressed sanction or license. In order to amass, aggregate, copy, duplicate, exhibit or make derivative utilization of the Accommodation or any Content made available via the Accommodation for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not verbally expressed herein, you must first obtain a license from Mark.pk.
14. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You admit/recognize/respond to and agree that Mark.pk may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the greatest possible number of days that Content will be maintained or kept/held by the Service, the greatest possible number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You admit/recognize/respond to and agree that Mark.pk has no responsibility or (responsibility for/blame for) the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You admit/recognize/respond to and agree that Mark.pk reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue the Service (or any part of that/of it) with or (without anybody being told), and that Mark.pk will not be possibly going to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You admit/recognize/respond to and agree that Mark.pk, in its (independent power to make final decisions), has the right (but not the (responsibility/duty)) to delete or (remove from service/turn off) your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise end your access to or use of the Service (or any part of that/of it), immediately and (without anybody being told), and remove and throw out any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if Mark.pk believes that you have violated these Terms. Further, you agree that Mark.pk will not be possibly going to you or any third-party for any end/ending/firing of your access to the Website or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such end/ending/firing.
15. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Service is protected to the greatest possible extent permitted by copyright laws and international agreements between countries. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a total (of everything or everyone) work and/or collection/creation, according to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, change, creation of similar works from or change in who (or what) gets the site or the total (of everything or everyone) work, and/or copying or reproducing the places/locations or any portion of that/of it to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written permission of Mark.pk. You further agree not to reproduce, copy or copy Content from the Service without the express written permission of Mark.pk, and agree to obey any and all copyright (written statements) displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or take apart, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the previous, you agree not to reproduce, copy, copy, sell, resell or fully use (for profit) for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. Mark.pk is a registered mark in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Although Mark.pk does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Mark.pk a permanent, constant (forever), non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, (sing, dance, act, etc., in front of people), display, and distribute said Content and to prepare similar works of, or include/combine into other works, said Content, and to grant and approve sublicenses (through many levels) of the previous. What's more, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant Mark.pk all rights necessary to prohibit any later grouping, display, copying, (making copies of something/more than one person or company doing the same thing), reproduction, or abuse/mistreatment of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE Mark.pk SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Mark.pk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE Mark.pk SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Mark.pk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE Mark.pk SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Mark.pk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
17. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL pricespeaks.pk BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF pricespeaks.pk HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE pricespeaks.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Mark.pk SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Mark.pk SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Mark.pk SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to (protect against damage or loss of money) and hold Mark.pk, its officers, smaller companies (owned by larger companies), associates, (people or things that come after something else), assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and workers, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Term of Use, your failure (or break) of any of the representations and warranties (in this/within this), or your violation of any rights of another.
19. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Terms make up/be equal to the whole agreement between you and Mark.pk and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Mark.pk. The Terms and the relationship between you and Mark.pk will be ruled by/managed by the Indian laws without regard to its conflict of law (legal rules). You and Mark.pk agree to submit to the personal and exclusive legal control/area of legal control of the courts located within India. The failure of Mark.pk to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not make up/be equal to an (exception given to a rule) of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of (able to do something well/very good) legal control/area of legal control to be invalid, the parties anyway agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties' plans/desires as reflected in the provision, and the other (legal rules/food and supplies) of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that (without any concern about/having nothing to do with) any law or law to the opposite, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action rose up or be forever barred.
20. VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the Terms, by flagging the posting(s) for review, or by emailing to info @ Mark.pk
Our failure to act with respect to a failure/mistake by you or others does not give up our right to act with respect to later or almost the same failures.
You understand and agree that, because damages are often very hard to put into numbers, if it becomes necessary for Mark.pk to chase after legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be possibly going to pay Mark.pk the following amounts as closed and turned into cash damages, which you accept as reasonable guesses (of a number) of Mark.pk damages for the specified failures of these Terms:
a. If you post a message that (1) (pretends to be) any person or thing/business; (2) falsely states or otherwise wrongly shows your association with a person or thing/business; or (3) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's clear permission, you agree to pay Mark.pk fifty thousand rupees (Rs 50,000) for each such message.
This provision does not apply to messages that are lawful non-dishonest funny imitations/makes fun of of public figures.
b. If Mark.pk establishes limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or ends your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay Mark.pk five thousand rupees (Rs 5,000) for each message posted more than such limits or for each day on which you access Mark.pk more than such limits, whichever is higher.
c. If you send (without being requested) email advertisements to Mark.pk email addresses or through Mark.pk computer systems, you agree to pay Mark.pk one thousand two hundred rupees (Rs 1200) for each such email.
e. If you group, display, copy, copy, reproduce, or otherwise fully use (for profit) for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without Mark.pk express written permission, you agree to pay Mark.pk one lakh fifty thousand rupees (Rs 1,50,000) for each day on which you start/work at such conduct.
Otherwise, you agree to pay Mark.pk actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be (well enough/good enough/in a smart way) calculated. Not prevented by/not part of the issue any other provision of these Terms, Mark.pk keeps/holds the right to look (for) the fix (for a disease) of (court order for someone to do a particular thing)/particular performance of any term contained in these Terms, or an early (and subject to change) or permanent legal order against the failure (or break) of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination of that/of it.
We welcome your questions and comments on this document. Please send your (reactions or responses to something/helpful returned information) to info@Mark.pk